Battle Stenography Requirements Lowered?

ChrisOi86

Just went in to look at the trophy list for Towerfall, and Battle Stenography says it requires 90% of the awards.

From memory the description was:

Earn every award in versus

or something like that.

Seems to be a pretty good move by the developers, as some aren't able to access more than two controllers. This should make it easier to earn now. (Debatable as to whether this is a good thing).

Anybody have thoughts on this? Also, does anybody know when they updated this trophy?

It was updated today, with the Dark World DLC and patch. This also added 16 new awards. I noticed that all of my previously earned awards were behind the locked icon again in the menu, so it would at least outwardly appear that they may have to be earned again. I would imagine so, but am uncertain.

Edited by inkydress

Ah I see. Also just noticed you only have to play 5,000 rounds for the Massive Mythology trophy, down from 20,000.

AND they changed the Thief's Badge to only require 10, down from 30 diamond times.

Time Lord is gone completely (Complete all 36 stages in Trials mode, with a total best time of under 2 minutes), replaced with Reaper's Crown.

• Like 1

Also it seems that Developers removed the most difficult trophy of PS4 "Time lord" which require to complete all 36 stages in Trials mode, with a total best time of under 2.5 minutes. What a pity for those who already got this trophy before the update. :( 

Edited by Smilerika