Hi everyone ! Nice to meet ya !

Freya__Seiseko

Hello everybody !

It's been a while I'm on the site, so It's time to an introduction of myself :)  (I hope you will understand me with my English and my Grammar, that why I am nervous to post :S )

Anyway, I'm Freya__Seiseko (pronounce Freya Seseko) and I'm from France. I study in a training center for being a gutur developer.

I started videogames when I was 2 years old with my AMIGA A1200 and Megadrive. :)

Now it's about 5 years I started to know the existence of tropies :wub: , my goal is to got the best collection of trophies of my favorites games. And IIIII dislike those online trophies shame on them (RIP Fuel)

I'm playing principally fighting games (I love every fighting game execpt Killer Instinct) but I like playing every type of game. :) (But I have a special preference for games like DYAD or Child of Eden..)

As you can see, I love Danganronpa universe, (isn't it Mister Hope ? :P ) but I'm a huge fan of Jojo Bizarre Adventure and Black Rock Shooter. And I din't forget Drakengard too (Oh dear ZERO :wub: )

For finish my introduce, I rather like Japan for their culture and manga (Yumekui Merry, Gundam, Hellsing Ultimate and for sure, Jojo's and BRS and more !)

If you have some questions, I will be glad to answer you :lol:.

"Bonne journée !" Have a nice day !

so welcome to the forums, and don't hold yourself back to post here because of English and/or grammar skills.

here are people from all around the globe and not everybody (just like me) is doing a perfect job in it.

hope you have a good time around here :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a really good time here! It's also nice to see a fellow Dangan Ronpa fan, it's an amazing series.

And finally don't worry about your English grammar skills, I'm sure everyone will understand you perfectly :)

Edited by Danny5252

Thanks a lot :)

But I'm so complexed with my English.. :S it looks like a disease. -_-

Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer. :)

Edit : Thanks for your answer everyone ! And yeah Dangan Ronpa for ever with Mister NagitHope :lol:

Edited by Freya__Seiseko