Screenshot encyclopedia - Complete (and available for download).

Ok, Encyclopedia project complete!

I would like to thank to the psn users JRad5566 and haluska001 who made a major contribution to this screenshot album, as well as to shuirotaki, Yubainkan, Luna_Quin, Uvdtloriaq and tilde- who contributed with any other missing screenshot.

And I will make it available here for whoever wants to look or keep it.

Note1: The bonus screenshots isn't complete because it's missing 3 raid event introduction screenshots, and I'm not sure if anyone actually have them, because they were from the 3 first raids. Still if someone have those, I would like to have them to add to the bonus section.

Note2: I kept the original post below, just for reference.

Well, since DoS is ending soon, I tough that completing the encyclopedia would be a waste of time. Said that I decided to try to make a screenshot album of the encyclopedia itself.

This is, I plan to gather 1 screenshot of each spirit to make this album.

I'm making this thread to ask for help to complete this, and I will be requesting 1 screenshot of each spirit that I'm missing.

The screenshots will need to follow 3 rules:
1st: The screenshot needs to be taken from the encyclopedia itself (to show lvl 1/max possible and to have "--" as acquired place)
2nd: The screenshot can't be taken in it's element of the day (to avoid the glow from the element symbol)
3rd: The info text in the bottom needs to be like the one in my example (this is purely aesthetically, just a standardization thing that I want)

Here's the example:
post-16820-0-31926400-1431701801_thumb.jpg

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Each color represent 1 of the persons that told me they have specific spirits, but didn't sent me them yet. Mainly for those that are helping me to know what to send me.

I only need to find people who can send me the ones in black, also as of the time of this post, that list is yet again outdated.. If I'm not wrong, I'm only missing (as in not know who have them) 3 Magica Wars hunt and a few Magica Wars advR.

Time to start updating again..

Edit: Updated again.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing :D On my side I'm recording the game's soundracks, but I'm not sure I'm allowed th share them here...

Gawd, that's one thing I'm gonna miss. Really enjoyed and still enjoy the music, maybe except from the generic sea/new continents tune. You couldn't share it privately?

This is all wonderful. This means that the spirit of DoS (hehu) will live on.

• 3 weeks later...

Please can someone record the music used in "Blessing" day?

I'm asking this because I've recorded all of the tunes used ingame except Blessing music, because I haven't been in a Blessing day during my recordings so far, and the servers will close in 5 days...

The game's trolling me with several Average Luck days...

Gawd, that's one thing I'm gonna miss. Really enjoyed and still enjoy the music, maybe except from the generic sea/new continents tune. You couldn't share it privately?

It's a pleasure to share, but I don't want to violate any of the forum rules, so tell me if you have a secure way (PM is okay, i think).

• 2 months later...