My view

manfreako

This game looks good, but there are so many things wrong with it. From the look sensitivity being so slow and not being adjustable, to the game braking bugs and glitches, it's almost unplayable.

The first glitch I had was when I accidentally jumped over a fence and fell into the abyss. I tried going back to the case but when I went back I just kept falling. Later when trying to Finnish the puzzle with the bells I would place them down and it would instantly crash the game. The last glitch I found was while heading up the river. If you walk to the left you walk straight through the wall. I fell back into the world and got trapped, and I ended up having to force close the game so it didn't save. After that I just decided to wait till the patch comes out.

This game looks good, but there are so many things wrong with it. From the look sensitivity being so slow and not being adjustable, to the game braking bugs and glitches, it's almost unplayable.

The first glitch I had was when I accidentally jumped over a fence and fell into the abyss. I tried going back to the case but when I went back I just kept falling. Later when trying to Finnish the puzzle with the bells I would place them down and it would instantly crash the game. The last glitch I found was while heading up the river. If you walk to the left you walk straight through the wall. I fell back into the world and got trapped, and I ended up having to force close the game so it didn't save. After that I just decided to wait till the patch comes out.

You can modify your sensitivity in the options menu.

If you have done the update the game hasn't any big problem now.