Donnie Yen is awesome

Superbuu3

he was amazing in IP man

3 is on the way I hope its more in line with the first one though

Yep, one of my favorites probably. I think the only movies I have that he's in are Flashpoint and that Highlander movie he did but I've seen many others and he's been great in all of them.

Flash point, Killzone (aka SPL) and Ip Man are probably his best films I need to catch up on more of his movies though. Dragon Tiger Gate has some brilliant and over the top hilarious moments though, although I'm sure its an accurate depiction of life as Donnie Yen.

• Like 1

3 is on the way I hope its more in line with the first one though

Flash point, Killzone (aka SPL) and Ip Man are probably his best films I need to catch up on more of his movies though. Dragon Tiger Gate has some brilliant and over the top hilarious moments though, although I'm sure its an accurate depiction of life as Donnie Yen.

I love him in Ip Man and Legend of the Fist. Dragon was a bit of a weird one, but I liked many of the fight scenes. Iron Monkey has some cheesy sound effects lol but its still a good movie. That is good news about Ip Man 3. Definitely gotta watch that. I wonder if its going to focus mostly on his time with Bruce Lee. Hope that isnt all they go over. Would love to see more of him though. Hes got some good acting skills as well. Not just martial arts.