2 Broken Maps

i dont know if anybody else have this issue but it seems that there are 2 maps that i cant play without my ps3 freezes on the loading screen or in the middle of the game . those are Yemen and slums . even on singleplayer wher you have to complete a strike mission on Yemen map .making the 10k unobtainable for me

Did you attempt a game data's reinstall? I had the digital version of BOⅡ and suffered "systematic" freezes in the Standoff map, I guess some data got corrupted on my end, because the problem disappeared when I reinstalled the game; granted, I still got freezes in online lobbies (both in multi and zombie modes), but they were most likely connection-related.

If you're using the disk… Is it clean? Do you have access to someone else's disk? (To either rule out/confirm your copy of the game is faulty)

Edited by Vergilex

The problem is on the disc, when I had the game everytime Express showed up I had to quit since my PS3 would freeze while loading, there's nothing you can do, I used another disc and I could play on Express without any issue, I couldn't tell you why this happens though.