ps vita charging problem

Youichi_21

Does cable connect properly? (I had NDS that I dropped while charging, and that screwed up the cable input) Have you left Vita with empty battery alone for days? (batteries these days get bad if you let them drain out completely, after that you have to charge them for long time and they might be okay afterwards as long as you don't let them drain again) Is charging cable okay? (mine broke as my daughter kept tearing it around as it was charging)

yeah could be the cable, does it show any signs that it is charging (ps button lighting up) or is the VITA just 

Does cable connect properly? (I had NDS that I dropped while charging, and that screwed up the cable input) Have you left Vita with empty battery alone for days? (batteries these days get bad if you let them drain out completely, after that you have to charge them for long time and they might be okay afterwards as long as you don't let them drain again) Is charging cable okay? (mine broke as my daughter kept tearing it around as it was charging

i used my charging cable to my phone it works on the phone but my vita it takes a lot of time. i dont know before this happend i can play my vita for 6 hours niw even its full charge its like 2 hours

Does cable connect properly? (I had NDS that I dropped while charging, and that screwed up the cable input) Have you left Vita with empty battery alone for days? (batteries these days get bad if you let them drain out completely, after that you have to charge them for long time and they might be okay afterwards as long as you don't let them drain again) Is charging cable okay? (mine broke as my daughter kept tearing it around as it was charging

the charger is a bit loosen when i connect it tk my vita

So cable is okay. If the Vita charging port is broken as it's loose, you're in trouble. If it's about battery as it drains fast (let's hope it is), there's one thing you could try that have worked on some batteries I've had.

Keep Vita charging. After it claims it's ready, keep it charging. If it's battery that's been drained, it needs much more time than normally to get back to normal. It's worked on me on other devices, but if I let battery drain again, it takes long time to charge again and battery gets worse.

Broken cable would have been easiest, as it's easy to replace. Charging port would need professional repair. Broken battery is harder to replace.

Good luck.

So cable is okay. If the Vita charging port is broken as it's loose, you're in trouble. If it's about battery as it drains fast (let's hope it is), there's one thing you could try that have worked on some batteries I've had.

Keep Vita charging. After it claims it's ready, keep it charging. If it's battery that's been drained, it needs much more time than normally to get back to normal. It's worked on me on other devices, but if I let battery drain again, it takes long time to charge again and battery gets worse.

Broken cable would have been easiest, as it's easy to replace. Charging port would need professional repair. Broken battery is harder to replace.

Good luck.

Illtry