screw this game.

Reasuns

Im having a gliche in the area of Brimcliff mine where you turn off the lights and have to follow the bird chirping in the green cage that lights up. The cage disappears before I get halfway to it then when I look around the next one doesnt appear. Hope this game gets fixed for good. I really like the game and getting into this story but after 3 dead save files and multiple times having to reload saves dues to things not working correctly I'm starting to not like the game. If it does get fixed I will definitely try to finish it again.

Edited by Greenthumb914

Im having a gliche in the area of Brimcliff mine where you turn off the lights and have to follow the bird chirping in the green cage that lights up. The cage disappears before I get halfway to it then when I look around the next one doesnt appear. Hope this game gets fixed for good. I really like the game and getting into this story but after 3 dead save files and multiple times having to reload saves dues to things not working correctly I'm starting to not like the game. If it does get fixed I will definitely try to finish it again.

That's not a glitch, that's how the puzzle works. You just have to keep going straight at it even when it disappears, then repeat this for every new lit up cage until you reach the end.

• Like 1

That's the worst puzzle in the game it took me more than an hour to complete that part , exactly what zadorvp said when you go toward.the cage and it disappear keep going eventually u will get it

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I did figure this one out today...finally. I watched a video on Youtube and the cage seemed to light up differently in the video compared to mine. The cage only lite up once for me with no chirping so really I just walked until finally the lights came back on and the story progressed. Kind of strang how it worked for me.

• Like 1