Ether One help: how to change levels

Lyngesen

1) plz write in Ether One section of this Forum.   2) there is no "point of no return " in ether one .... only one trophy is missable -> deja vu -> ring bell in the hallway when you have to destroy big crystal in middle of room. 3) every area is connected with the other areas, just run to the connection points.

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 2

There are exits available in every level. The Harbor, Village and Industrial Area all connect to each other. Brimclif Mine will still be accessible via the Factory or its entrance. The only place you can't go back to is the very first Mine.

Actually it seems that there is one point of no return after all. Let me explain: during my playthrough, I restored all projectors and picked up all memory fragments (red ribbons) in Pinwheel Harbour, Pinwheel Industrial and Pinwheel Village. I though of going to Brimcliff Mine later one, once I'd collected all items. But as soon as I picked the last memory fragment in the village, I was back to the case. The Map on the wall was now complete but there's no way for me to get back to the levels. So what am I supposed to do now? Complete the final core memory and say goodbye to all the missing trophies? This is so annoying! 

Shit I know why now. it's because I left the case and went to the final memory! Shit I'm so stupiiiid!!!!

• Like 1

After restoring the final core, after the ending cutscene , you get back in case and you can go back to every erea freely.  So it is not a point of no return. just a short "part of no return" ^^. dont panic you can do every trophy (deja vu is still missable).

• Like 2

After restoring the final core, after the ending cutscene , you get back in case and you can go back to every erea freely.  So it is not a point of no return. just a short "part of no return" ^^. dont panic you can do every trophy (deja vu is still missable).

Ah Okay man thank you. I did not know that. It's good that you've mentioned it. It might help a lot of other players! 

Man, are you 100% sure? 'Cause when checking Ether One trophy guide, it says: 

Stage 1: Play the Story up to the Point of No Return

Play through the game all the way up to the final Core Memory. Don't go past this point if you haven't gotten all of the other trophies yet, because you won't be able to go back.

Man, are you 100% sure? 'Cause when checking Ether One trophy guide, it says: 

Stage 1: Play the Story up to the Point of No Return

Play through the game all the way up to the final Core Memory. Don't go past this point if you haven't gotten all of the other trophies yet, because you won't be able to go back.

Im 99% sure ! I have done it by my self in that order.  But the i give 1% to the possibility that game glitches and you cant go back ;) . in that game every glitch is possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...