White Knight Chronicles or Star Ocean: The last hope

Aexuz

Hardest platinum trophy  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest Platinum Trophy

• White Knight Chronicles
    • Star Ocean: The Last Hope

​I had a PS3 before I had internet, so the TimeStamp on my first trophy was 1970, then after I created an account, all my subsequent trophies were sped up to 2009.

So If you have a ps3 without an account the timestamp is always 1970 or 1969?

A PS3 that earns a trophy with no internet connection will have an impossible time stamp

But I've earned a lot of trophies without internet connection and I don't see that problem in any of my games.

But I've earned a lot of trophies without internet connection and I don't see that problem in any of my games.

it's because you have to earn your trophies before you make an account, I have several trophies like that, all of my Dead Space, some of my LBP, and about 1/2 of my resistance 2 trophies have no time stamp because I didn't have an account on my PS3 when I earned them. After you have your account on your PS3 all games will have a timestamp regardless if you're connected to the internet or not.

I hope that helps explaining it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is only 1 person I know that has both SO4 plat and WKC plat (and also WKC2 and a host of other impressive plats) I don't know if anybody else is qualified to answer your poll :P

I have both WKC plats and Star Ocean 4 plat, and I would suggest going for Star Ocean first. It's a better game than either WKC. Though as an avid RPG fan, I liked all 3.

But Demon's Souls / Dark Souls were better than any of them :)

Edited by Magifyre
  • Like 2