New "Free-to-Play" Game?

thegirlruka

So this game is a new free-to-play game, but I see that there are subscription options for it in the PS Store. Does anyone know if this is truly free-to-play or if it's just another game along the lines of DCUO, FreeRealms, etc. where the game is just a trial without buying a subscription? I've tried google, but nothing definitive came up for the NA version (this version) and I didn't want to assume that it was the same as the EU version.

• Like 1

Everything is free except creating your own team. This requires the monthly subscription.

Besides that, you can buy in game currency to unlock new champions/gear faster

Hello, can you please verify to the best of your knowledge, can you get 100% of the trophies w/o spending money on a monthly subscription. "Making your team" costs money as you said, but is that required for any trophy?

Thanks

• Like 1

You can get it 100% w/o spending money but it requires a lot of time.. Money makes it only easier to win matches because you have your own team selected (team vs team and random matchmaking was mixed a few weeks ago. Not sure if this has been changed now). 

And faster because you can unlock some nice champions immediately.

Be aware that the collector trophy takes probably more than 150 hours because you need to level up to lvl 60 and be lucky to get some lvl 60 gear from winning matches..