Final Fantasy " Overcoming the past " Trophy

deadsamurhai

Hi there. 

Well.... I have a problem with this trophy. It didn't pop up when i beat Yunalesca and of course i've only realized now that i'm to far in the game. Did it happen to someone you know? Is there a fix or should i be ready to get the other trophies and then start over just to kill her again?

Thanks.

Thanks man.

*sigh* Why did it happend to me? I have other games to plat too and no time to waste... Well i guess i'll start over next year then. We should get paid for hunting trophies, ya?

Sucks :( I would probably finish everything else first and then just play it again for that one trophy. That way you don't have to do everything else again. Also for next time here is the FFX forum https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2255-final-fantasy-x-hd/

Yep... That's what i'll do. Sorry man. I don't go to forums very often. Thanks anyway.

No problem :). Good luck on the rest of the trophies, I did that plat earlier this year and the sphere grid...:(...sigh

If you need any more advice, this is an awesome community and there are tons of people around here willing to help out.

• Like 1