Possible to view how long you've spent playing a game?

jaguar9900

Hi, I'm new to this site and have noticed that there are leaderboards of the fastest users to get 100% or Platinum for a game.

Is it possible to also view how long I've spent playing a particular game (without yet having got Platinum or 100% for it). ?

Cheers.

If you select a game from your PSN profile page it will tell you how long it has been between the first and latest trophies earned on the right hand side.

For example:

http://psnprofiles.c...line/jaguar9900

states it has been 1 year, 5 months and 2 weeks between first and latest trophies. This gives you a rough time-frame of how long you've been playing, but only in relation to trophies. I don't believe there is anything on this site that will tell you how long you've been playing the game in total.

Hi, ah I see the "fastest achievers" leaderboards of people who've got to 100% for games are just determined by the time between peoples first and last trophies for the game. That's a shame, I would have been interested in seeing how long I'd actually spent playing a game, but I guess that information doesn't get recorded.