Klassic Skins and DLC Warrior Bundle not showing up

Legchomper

Hey everyone, I know the hype is on Mortal Kombat X at the moment but I've been playing Mortal Kombat 9, and I thought I'd download the Klassic Skins, the extra characters and the compatibility pack for the game. I know how to select the characters and the skins but I cannot. I have the disc game, and I went to the downloadable section on the menu and it says "No content available at this time", but I knew there was stuff that I could download. So, I went to the PS Store and downloaded all the DLC I could and it's nowhere to be found on the game. There is an extra space for Scorpion and Sub-Zero's fatality but I can't pick the skin and doing the fatality doesn't do anything. I've tried in various game modes including arcade ladder, I made sure I downloaded the right content, I could only find 2 on the store, Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, the DLC was on Mortal Kombat 9. I've downloaded and "Installed" the DLC but they aren't there. I'm confused since I did this for Xbox 360 before and it was fine. Please help! Sorry for the lack of spaces. 

Press  :start: to select the extra skins. The DLC characters have their own slots that appear when you go to the bottom of the roster and all the way to the left. This opens a slider with the extra characters on it. To do Scorpion's classic Fatality, you need to have his original costume for MK1 equipped.

Edited by AnimeDreama

as I said above, I know what to do to use them, when I press start on scorpion there's only 2 costumes being the standard and alt, and the only character on Cyber Sub-Zero is Kratos.

If you'd like, I'd show you a video of it and upload it to youtube or something.