Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matrobymat

Question about "I'm a runner and a fighter" trophy

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I would like to know a little thing about this trophy. I'm helping a friend to have it, so he comes in my game, we play, and every time we cross an Agility challenge, i let him win. So he will have his trophy.

But, i'm wondering about what's gonna expect when i will try to have this trophy for myself ... all the agility challenges i let him win will be lost for me, no ? I think that i won't be able to do them (because they already will be done) ...

The trophy states to complete 15 challenges, not win. I sat through 15 challenges with my co-op partner and we swapped wins and after we completed 15 we both got the trophy.

Hmmm you mean that we could begin a Power challenge, loose it, 15 times, and we both have the trophy ?

If you say 'no, you have to win the challenge', so i would tell you that only the winner of an Agility challenge can have the trophy in this case ... no ?

You can not have that trophy in that way.
You need to complete challenges not competitions

It's not said anywhere that it is a solo trophy. So, i think that a Power challenge done in coop works for both players. The problem is for the Agility challenges ...

Are the challenges replayable? This game really sucks if not. Really dumb that a trophy is missable if enjoy a feature of the game: coop.