Servers

Tomoko Kuroki

Yes, Plus edition is a thing. It means EVERYTHING. :P

Because Plus edition gets one after the other "invited", to prevent that the servers get fucked again.

Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly. We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/24/driveclub-playstation-plus-edition-launches-tomorrow/

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

Do the online say it's coming soon or just simple errors connecting to the server?

Anyway, supposedly the servers would be open to everyone on PS+ edition right away to avoid server overload (at least that was what they said, but the servers started to work for some on the US in the day after it was out, and for me at least it started to work on the monday after it was out). In this case the online modes will have a "Coming soon" message.

If it's simple errors connecting to the servers, I can't say much, other then I had a few of those today..

• Like 1