CF0X's Rocket League video guide!

anton1453

Hey guys so i decided to start making a video guide for the new game Rocket League where i will show you how to get "all" the trophies.

This is the first video and i will soon, very soon upload some tips on the harder trophies :)

I hope you enjoy it and that you get these trophies! :D

[Episode 1]

Trophies covered in the video:

Helen's Pride
Turbocharger
Minute to Win it
Speed Demon
Feather in Your Recap
Clean Sheet
Triple Threat
Double Up
Singles Club
Still A Show-Off
Traveler
First-Timer
Friendly

Video: (should be in 1080P60 but youtube might be working on it atm :P)

Edited by anton1453

Now you just need to create a trophy guide and embed all of them, right?

I can make a text guide if you like as well?

Is that something people would like to see?

I personally like to watch a video guide instead of reading one but if the community likes reading i could make one :D

I wrote one for Resident evil 5 yesterday around 1K words for fun but never uploaded it :)

Edited by anton1453

I can make a text guide if you like as well?

Is that something people would like to see?

Yeah, since we implemented the trophy guide system, people don't use the forums for trophies as much. All you need to create a trophy guide you can find here.

When Super Exploding Zoo came out, I made quickly a guide for it and it was done before the platinum patch was released, so it would make the ammount of 'useless' threads smaller (where can I find the panda??). Such as Rocket League, there were tons of threads with the same questions that could have been avoided with a guide. It's not so good to have so much info spread across so many threads, reason why we use trophy guides on the site now.

Yeah, since we implemented the trophy guide system, people don't use the forums for trophies as much. All you need to create a trophy guide you can find here.

When Super Exploding Zoo came out, I made quickly a guide for it and it was done before the platinum patch was released, so it would make the ammount of 'useless' threads smaller (where can I find the panda??). Such as Rocket League, there were tons of threads with the same questions that could have been avoided with a guide. It's not so good to have so much info spread across so many threads, reason why we use trophy guides on the site now.

I know how to create a trophy guide and all that, i have worked on some before but the guide requires you to publish all trophies at once. You cannot update them one for one.

I was going to create a guide once my project was complete.

I know how to create a trophy guide and all that, i have worked on some before but the guide requires you to publish all trophies at once. You cannot update them one for one.

I was going to create a guide once my project was complete.

If you are doing the guide, it's a waste of time to do a thread with a couple trophies first since the guide will outshine it when it's complete, don't you think?

• Like 1

If you are doing the guide, it's a waste of time to do a thread with a couple trophies first since the guide will outshine it when it's complete, don't you think?

Not really since it might help people while i am not done with the guide?

Sorry i didn't know that people didn't want any help, won't help any again!

Edited by anton1453

Not really since it might help people while i am not done with the guide?

since the guide will outshine it when it's complete

Helping people is nice, all I'm saying is that you can take that a step further instead of doing many single trophies and push this community beyond with a full trophy guide for this game, what by the look of your videos, you should be about done with.

Helping people is nice, all I'm saying is that you can take that a step further instead of doing many single trophies and push this community beyond with a full trophy guide for this game, what by the look of your videos, you should be about done with.

I was going to complete the guide today, around now.. but you made me work a text guide since that is your way you prefer stuff.....

I got a text guide and most of the video guide done.. might just publish that on an other site since people doesn't seem to like my work.

Last guide i make here..

Edited by anton1453