PSN Sub Account Questions ?

markcavan

I have a couple of questions re sub accounts which I wanted to ask and get clarity on before I go and set one up against my master account.  The main reason I want to a sub account is so that any games my kids play (like minecraft as an example) never get added to my trophy list again.  I want to control the games on my trophy list on my master account while also letting my kids play the games that interest them.  So to my questions ...

1. I have a play station plus account - will any games purchased on the master account be able to be played by the sub account (including online) ? Do I need to purchase them again to play them on this second sub account ? Is there any restrictions outside of parental controls ?
  2. Will trophies unlocked on the sub account NOT be seen on the trophy lists on the master account ?
  3. Do I need to setup a second eMail address to be associated with the sub account or can I use the same eMail address against the master and sub account but with different PSN names ?

1-Yes you can still play all games if the system is set to main ps4 in the ps plus account.

2- every trophy unlocked on the sub account will remain on the sub account.

3- You have to create a new mail to register another account

Also to clarified things: The second account will not obtain the PS plus member status but it will get some benefit from it like Online access.

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1