Can't log in to servers

dtc1731

Is anyone else having trouble playing online. I downloaded this game day 1 and it says I am offline and cannot connect to the servers. I clearly am online. I have tried uninstalling. I also tried to go to psyonix but they do not accept hotmail accounts for registration. Just wondering if I am alone or if there may already be a fix I don't know about.

Is anyone else having trouble playing online. I downloaded this game day 1 and it says I am offline and cannot connect to the servers. I clearly am online. I have tried uninstalling. I also tried to go to psyonix but they do not accept hotmail accounts for registration. Just wondering if I am alone or if there may already be a fix I don't know about.

The servers have been off and on since launch. They've been working for me the last few days, but maybe they're down again now. It always says you're offline, whether you're on or not.

I know I have been playing when the servers are up. I've even had my friends try and invite me to a match. But it says I cannot connect to their servers. Thanks though, I didn't know it always shows offline.