Rifle Mastery trophy

morg106

Does anyone have any tips as to what map, which dinosaur they killed, what part of the dinosaur they hit and how much you had to compensate for bullet drop?

I'm sitting at 110+a few metres, hitting a Stegosaurus and aiming for the heart but I'm not sure whether I'm overcompensating for bullet drop or something, it's never a one shot kill. I've tried the eye too but even a headshot won't work.

From the looks of the trophies.. are you using the normal rifle instead of sniper rifle? Also don't stand at 110m cos if the dinosaur moves you might be closer than you think. Stand about 115-120m away.

If you're doing this than I dunno.

From the looks of the trophies.. are you using the normal rifle instead of sniper rifle? Also don't stand at 110m cos if the dinosaur moves you might be closer than you think. Stand about 115-120m away.

If you're doing this than I dunno.

Yeah I'm using normal rifle. I'm standing 110m + a little in case he walks closer. I think my problem is overcompensating the bullet drop, the dino seems really far away as you can't zoom and I'm probably aiming too high. I'll have another go later. Thanks for your reply.

Yeah I'm using normal rifle. I'm standing 110m + a little in case he walks closer. I think my problem is overcompensating the bullet drop, the dino seems really far away as you can't zoom and I'm probably aiming too high. I'll have another go later. Thanks for your reply.

I might be wrong but I don't remember any bullet drop. Try just aiming dead on at the heart.

I might be wrong but I don't remember any bullet drop. Try just aiming dead on at the heart.

Right, I have it now. I still struggled with the Stegosaurus on the first map so I went to Basmachee Rocks (sp?) where there is practically zero foliage to get in your line of sight. I then snuck up to a Parasaurolophus (to me they seem less armoured and have bigger hearts) and did it first time from around 120m. Thanks for your help and hopefully this will help if by some miracle someone else gets stuck!

Edited by morg106