Trophies earned, synced to PSN, but not updating on PSNProfiles

I finished the Batman Arkham Knight A Matter of Family DLC last night and synced trophies to PSN.  Tried updating my profile on PSNProfiles last night and these 8 trophies did not update.  I tried again this morning and they still do not update.  I know I synced the trophies to the PSN successfully because they are viewable on other trophy tracking websites.  I assume I have not somehow hidden these trophies on PSNProfiles because all other trophies for the main game and all other DLC all show up on my profile.  Can you please advise what might be the problem?  Thanks in advance.

I finished the Batman Arkham Knight A Matter of Family DLC last night and synced trophies to PSN.  Tried updating my profile on PSNProfiles last night and these 8 trophies did not update.  I tried again this morning and they still do not update.  I know I synced the trophies to the PSN successfully because they are viewable on other trophy tracking websites.  I assume I have not somehow hidden these trophies on PSNProfiles because all other trophies for the main game and all other DLC all show up on my profile.  Can you please advise what might be the problem?  Thanks in advance.

According to your profile you have 8 hidden trophies. It could be those same 8, but that would be weird considering Arkham Knight is on your profile.