No idea where to go

Soo, this is quite sad, I'm level 106 and I did absolutely nothing so far, litterally nothing, I'm trying to get to the place where I gotta get an ore for philia (deserted weapon testing facility ) and I just have no clue how to reach that part of the map, I feel like I cleared the entire serpentis area, and I got to level 100 to 106 just by killing random, haven't even started the first quest yet, and i'm now lost and have no idea how to get back to the warp gate.

Edit : Of course as I type this I find the place, hours later but I find it -.-   Had to go through the sacred sword dungeon place towards the left, reason I had left was because I saw some level 124 enemies, did the rest of the entire map instead. No comment ><

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

Kayaba;

'You must go to the 100th floor and defeat the boss. Only then you can return to your real life.

However, if your HP drops to zero, not only you'll die in the game, but you also die in real life.

You cannot remove your nervegear on your own, nor can someone else outside.

If it happens to be removed from the outside, a little electronic device behind your head will send a shock and it'll completely fry your braines,'

Wise words from a wise man!

Kayaba;

'You must go to the 100th floor and defeat the boss. Only then you can return to your real life.

However, if your HP drops to zero, not only you'll die in the game, but you also die in real life.

You cannot remove your nervegear on your own, nor can someone else outside.

If it happens to be removed from the outside, a little electronic device behind your head will send a shock and it'll completely fry your braines,'

Wise words from a wise man!

Nah, you can just load :awesome: