Purchasing/Account Questions

DanielVT

Okay I was dumb, and decided to actually be honest way back when I created my PSN account. I gave my age and thus created a subaccount under the account I made my dad. So anyway, this has done nothing but frack me up in the long run. However, there is NOOO way in hell that I am going to create another account this late in the game ( I am nearing 2,500 trophies which represents a MASSIVE amount of time. I do have a separate master account that I use for purchases, but the Vita only allows one account. I would like to use the Vita digitally and not buy the physical games. To me it is fantastic to have all my games right there and not have to switch data cards when I want to play another game. I don't think Sony has yet allowed Sub-Accounts to become Master-accounts once the user turns 18. Thus, I have had to put PSN cards on the account I made my dad (that he never uses and I pretty much control :P ) and then buy the games through my account that then takes the money out of the master account's wallet. I hope to God that Sony deals with this at least by the next-gen. Anyway, my question is this, the PS3 does not allow me to redeem PSN cards on my sub account, thus, say I buy the voucher for a game at Gamestop, will it allow me to redeem the codes on my sub-account (which is basically a main account minus these $hitty purchasing details) ???? I know this process is $hitty, but as I said its too late to turn back now......see what honesty gets you???? :(