Game doesn't obey PS4 controller

I'm trying to do 2 revert-manuals, i know how to do them ( do a trick and when u land press same time R2 + X and then keep holding them while turning R3 to left from down.   I can do it, but it doesn't always work?  It works like 40% of the time. Now i understand why this plat only 0.80% completion, cause its buggy game. Its all about luck when it works and when not.

Sorry, no hate but i just see it as bug, maybe my fingers are too fast? or too slow? or maybe its just bug.

Edit: Sometimes the guy "spins" 180 degrees, and only when he spins u can do revert-manual, but why sometimes guy doesn't spin? sometimes he just squat. Lol :D

Edited by D4N11--

The game is very strict on timing. I've cursed it to hell and back but the longer I played, the better I got at reliably doing those tricks. You just have to keep at it.

You can't just immediately push back as soon as you land, you have to wait for the skater to be in his turning animation. You need to press x + R2 on landing, then wait half a second then press back.

You can also try doing it with forward (it works both ways). Sometimes it's easier to get a feel for it with a different direction.

This game needs an insane amount of practise and it's not getting easier. To get the platinum you need to link a stupid amounts of actions together and time them perfectly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get insane scores and combo's for the last few amateur challenges :rolleyes:

The game is very strict on timing. I've cursed it to hell and back but the longer I played, the better I got at reliably doing those tricks. You just have to keep at it.

You can't just immediately push back as soon as you land, you have to wait for the skater to be in his turning animation. You need to press x + R2 on landing, then wait half a second then press back.

You can also try doing it with forward (it works both ways). Sometimes it's easier to get a feel for it with a different direction.

This game needs an insane amount of practise and it's not getting easier. To get the platinum you need to link a stupid amounts of actions together and time them perfectly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get insane scores and combo's for the last few amateur challenges :rolleyes:

Oh. Nice to know this. just did 7 in a row succesfully, its stupid the game doesn't inform anything about thing like "wait 0.5sec before pushing left"

Btw you have same profile avatar and completion rate xD i find it hilarious

Edited by D4N11--

Oh. Nice to know this. just did 7 in a row succesfully, its stupid the game doesn't inform anything about thing like "wait 0.5sec before pushing left"

Btw you have same profile avatar and completion rate xD i find it hilarious

That's funny :P. Didn't even notice that :D.

Yeah, the game doesn't really tell you anything. You have to figure it all out on your own. I'm in the last few levels of amateur and I'm trying to do those challenges, but I can't get anywhere near the scores or combos that they are asking. The game doesn't teach you how to do bigger combos or getting higher scores. It just gives you the basics and you have to figure out how to combine them.

There's always Youtube. Helped me figuring out how to get a higher combo and score... Just need to train my fingers to pull it of now :rolleyes: .

• Like 1