Dull Ember, WHERE ART THOU?

YORGOS_PB

Today I reached the Harvest Valley, and did a bit of backtrack because apparently I'm missing a facking lot of stuff. Got the Drangleic Set (I was wondering why everybody was using that cool sword, and other, because I haven't found shit) and then I remembered about McDuff. 

McDuff is asking for an ember, aye?, so I Googled about it and tis located in the Iron Keep, BUT they moved it in SotFS to the very Bonfire I arrived after defeating the Pursuer. 

The thing is, I remember opening those 2 chests (or do I?), and the Ember simply does not exist in my inventory. My Item Box contains only Boss Souls. 

I'm not the kind of person that just discards items; the only items I've gotten rid of are Silky Stones in that Nest and sold the extra armours to that Merchant at Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Adventure Land. 

Maybe there is a glitch and my Ember is still at the Iron Keep?, I don't know why but I've been feeling that my copy of SotFS is actually a regular DS2, don't ask why.

Iron keep first bonfire

Cross the bridge after you have lowered it, drop down and go right. Make the jump to the house in the middle, there's a corpse lying on the stairs.

For reference, the house where there's a pharros lock door

Edited by Goekie

I don't know if you're misinformed or there's something wrong, but the Dull Ember was moved to the Lost Bastille's Tower Apart Bonfire in SotFS. 

Sauce 1 http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Dull+Ember

Sauce 2 

Sauce 3 
(after 3:20)

Ok then, according to someone the Ember is in the Keep for PS3's SotFS. It was only relocated for the New Gen. 

Such a shame. 

• 6 months later...