Trophy Thoughts?

Betrigan

I platted this solo, it's doable but tough. The last guy and endless run is a bit of a bitch. IMO those sorcerers who can headshot you from afar kill the game. You can be doing so well until those jackasses pop up. When there's like a trimillion monsters on screen it's hard seeing which wizard targeted you, ugh. But it's doable solo, if you do it with someone else, make sure they know wat they're doing. I used the valkyrie, the shield ability is very useful, plus the spin attack and cloning yourself.

But yes, it's extremely grindy. Even when you're done everything with one character, you'll still need to grind kills most likely. So if you've done all the non grind trophies with just one guy, imagine what it's like with the other three you haven't used. Kill 15000 of whichever type of monsters...ugh you think that's enough? I used the spider room with the two queens for most of my grinding. It's easy, but goddamn it takes YEEEARS.

I'm just glad there wasn't a trophy for getting all character feats done, that would have sucked ass.

• Like 1