Your song opinions

Hemiak

Hey guys I'm one trophy away from the 100% finally so I've played a lot or these songs a lot of times. I was just wondering what everybody thought of the songs in this game. Which did you like the least/most and which did you find the easiest and hardest. You don't have to have completed the game to post, and I don't care if you've played the ps3, 4, vita, steam or xbox versions. I'm just curious about people's opinions.

For me:

Hardest: Fighters by Voicians - hands down. The timing changes several times throughout the song and it's a butch until you get most of it partially memorized. I failed this song many many times on my expert play through.

Easiest: Scum of the Earth by Rob Zombie or War Dance by Shen Yi. Though War Dance was a little harder to 5 star it's a very short and easy song as well. Scum was the song I used for Pure Perfection. It's less than 3 minutes and there is very little change to the timing throughout.

Favorite: Tug of War by Pre-fight Hype/Southpaw Swagger is an awesome song in my opinion. I also love War Dance, even though I can't understand a word of it :D

Least: Takedown and Scrape by Blue Stahli are absolutely horrible in my opinion.

Anyway, I just figured I'd start a conversation here and see what/if anybody else thinks about this game.

Edited by Hemiak

• 2 months later...

I loved the songs in this game, some especially! It was so nice not to have artists like Kylie Minogue, One Direction, Aviici, Katy Perry or whatnot... if it had been I certainly wouldn't have played. Really fun game, enjoyed it very much. 

Hardest track: It's difficult to say. If I had to pick one it would have to be Propane Nightmares - it's the longest track in the game and the enemies come so rapidly, and it took me WAY longer than any other track to survive on my first master playthrough, and a few attempts to 5-star... it is a nightmare! That said, when I got to survival mode, I found myself struggling most with Tug-o-War far more because of its very tricky rhythm. Fighters was also very tricky, but for some reason I hardly saw it at all when playing survival mode... but I think Propane Nightmares was a harder track... certainly when I was going through story mode. 

Easiest track: For the trophy Pure Perfection, Scum of the Earth was the one I chose also. Short track with few enemies, all very much on the beat. In Survival mode, I was most happy to see Nine Thou... enemies came very slowly and it was very easy to see who was next. That said, it wasn't picked. :3

Favourite: Loads of them... sorry but I loved Takedown, it was one of my favourites... that said I can understand why one wouldn't. I had many other favourite tracks, can't pick one... Switchback, It's Goin' Down, Ultranumb, War Dance, Scum of the Earth, Boom, Last Resort, Tug-o-War...

Least favourite: None, liked all of them. 

Hardest trophy: Survivor. Had to go back and practice some of the hardest tracks where I kept losing way too much health (Tug-o-War mostly)... and after I had and I'd made it to Round 10 I was very nervous because I knew I was only allowed to be hit twice more... luckily I only took one hit and got the trophy with 5% health left. Had I have got hit just once more from Track 4 onwards I would not have made it.