RemotePlay on Android Game Suggestions

jbbowser

Good morning,

This is nothing new, but you can install the RemotePlay App on any Android device that has the required specs. 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/ps4-remote-play-android-thread-t3068225

Lately I have been using my Android tablet to RemotePlay some games on my PS4. As I am using on-screen touch controls, this requires a low key type of game. Turn based games work really well. Telltale games work well. Simple grinding in a more complicated game may be possible. If you were to use a controller on your Android device, I am sure more would be possible, but I am not going to start carrying around a controller with my tablet.

So far I have played these with success:

• Rocket League (For grinding the last 60 or so games to get all the items. Just hitting in a goal and then leaving it for the next 5 minutes.)
  • The walking Dead ( The QTEs can be irritating, but are doable )
  • Peggle 2 (works great)
  • Home (Simple)

These are some other games that I have not yet tried, but look like they will work:

• Doki-Doki Universe
  • The Road not taken
  • Skulls of the Shogun
  • Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (For getting to level 60 in Multi-Player, by picking up medical supplies)

Do you have any ideas for other PS4 games that will work well with RemotePlay on an Android tablet?

Why not use your Vita? I'm sure the controls on there would be more convenient.

The Vita is better in some situations, but the tablet has its own role to fill. The bigger screen size on the tablet is really nice, and RemotePlay on my tablet runs a whole lot smoother and it suffers from less connectivity issues than the Vita. The tablet is a much more capable machine than the Vita. 

Not to mention, while I am at home, I can connect the tablet to my PS4, and then play using the PS4 Controller, which remains linked to the PS4.