Making new psn acounts with gmail

SUPERVIRAL

Hello, I just wanted this question answered. Im not sure if this is in the right forum place, so sorry.

I saw somewhere that if you have a gmail and you want to use the same email address you can use that email and add a +.

Example: [email protected] but the new email would be [email protected]

Then all the emails from the new gmail will be sent to your original email.

I saw that you can do it for psn but when I tried, it wouldn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or if im doing it wrong.

You have to add +PSN2 or something. I did it for LBP1 community trophies.

So for example, [email protected] is the main one. Then afterwards it's [email protected] is an alternate. You can put whatever number after the PSN part.

Ok thats what I thought but what if on your main account your original email address want was not gmail? Can I change the email address to a gmail account or not?

Ok thats what I thought but what if on your main account your original email address want was not gmail? Can I change the email address to a gmail account or not?

Yes. The first alternate account can use a new Gmail. Anyone after that uses the +PSN and a number Gmail.

But I don't think all the emails will go to your main email account. Since all the Gmails will be connected, but anything else won't.

EDIT: Oh, you mean change the email on your main account? I don't know about that.

Edited by PREDRAG-K