What is your hardest challenge?

kevnhaze4

I'm nearly 100% now but the Atomic Theory in Torque DLC was really a pain in the ass for me. The buggy's lack of drag and stability makes the car hard to handle. I tried this challenge for nearly 1hr straight and then finally succeed.

I also struggled with this one and probably took me around the same time. I'm now struggling on pacesetter, can't do drifting challenge Edited by kevnhaze4

I had some problem whit the gumpert Apollo time trial.

I also struggled with this one and probably took me around the same time. I'm now struggling on pacesetter, can't do drifting challenge

I find drifting to be the easiest thing. I also own a world record on drifting :P

At the moment I have some problmes with the 13 laps with RUF in midnight dlc..I can't reach to get at least third..i 've beaten the time and also the other challenge..but for some reason I'm missing the final star for the podium..It seems not to be an hard challenge, but at the moment i'm stuck with this one..

At the moment I have some problmes with the 13 laps with RUF in midnight dlc..I can't reach to get at least third..i 've beaten the time and also the other challenge..but for some reason I'm missing the final star for the podium..It seems not to be an hard challenge, but at the moment i'm stuck with this one..

i have two events left now prior to completing all dlc,s, this being one of them. i also struggled finishing third.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...