Different great watcher camp glitch

NCSFan001

So I cleared out the great watcher camp without any real problems but then discovered after I left that there was a scavenging location nearby and it has a history relic. I didn't have a problem with the bridge but when I go there the gate from the boss arena is always up and there is no way to get past it, preventing me from reaching the scavenging location and obtaining trophies. Has this happened to anyone else? it appears that this camp is just extremely broken; I also had the flame tanks and insignias reappear multiple times

So I cleared out the great watcher camp without any real problems but then discovered after I left that there was a scavenging location nearby and it has a history relic. I didn't have a problem with the bridge but when I go there the gate from the boss arena is always up and there is no way to get past it, preventing me from reaching the scavenging location and obtaining trophies. Has this happened to anyone else? it appears that this camp is just extremely broken; I also had the flame tanks and insignias reappear multiple times

You were sooo close lol. Here I made a quick lil video 4 you. Click this link.

https://youtu.be/gN-Co256_Qo