SMITE

Asuka Langley

That Ao Kuang skin is actually amazing, however, I would like the armour to be more shiny, but that's me being picky  :awesome:

I like how you can spend honour now, it's only the recoloured skins but I suppose it saves spending 200 gems.

I really like the SWC Zeus skin too.

Edit: By the way, any idea why Artemis only costs 575 favour?

Edited by Slipknot_rooney

Yeah I have little interest in the Chinese gods, so I was thinking Japanese might be quite similar.

Edit: Playing now and just finished a game of Arena, in the lobby I had Mercury selected and some guy said if I play as Mercury he and his friend would report me, I played as Mercury anyway and not long into the game he left. What the hell is with some MOBA players? xD

Edited by Slipknot_rooney

Watched some gameplay, he was described as a hunter/guardian hybrid, looks really cool. I wonder what other skins he will get  :hmm:

I tried out Clash by accident last night, thought I was in Arena until the game started. It was okay, I spent more time getting used to the layout of the map to be honest. But I can see it being a good mode once you know how to play it right.

yeah, at first i didn't like it but then I saw the behind the scenes video and it seems really well done and put together, it's a T5 skin so it changes as you level up and it's designed to look anime-ish...it even has special soundtrack so that when you play you hear completely different music

but then again to get it you have to spend roughly €80 if not more, which is imo ridiculous

I mainly want it because when it's gone, it's gone. But, €80 like you said is a lot of money and I don't play Thor, or the assassin role very much. So I think I'll have to pass on it. I like how it transforms, hate how it's Japanese looking. Ah well. Maybe next year xD

Archon Thanatos is a cooler skin I think, I'd have preferred that.

On the plus side, I've nearly got Cabrakan mastery 1, so the only guardian I'll have left is Xian Ting to master! Hopefully he's on next weeks rotation. If you have any tips for Cabrakan too that would be great.