Bugs or things that you'd like to see fixed/added

For me it has to be helmets. If you try and snipe someone with a helmet on, if you aim any higher than the mouth it seems to register as a head shot and go "ping" like it hit them helmet. Another thing with the helmet I'd like to see fixed is the riot gear. I knocked a soldier with it on unconscious, he was on his back and my laser clearly was on his neck, cheek, face etc and ever single time it went "ping" even though you could see the shot not hit the helmet, the game still registered it as a helmet shot. Speaking of riot gear, why can't we shoot through it with anything besides a rocket launcher? Why can't they be stunned to a shot to the helmet with a sniper rifle?

Enemies who never miss even when there 200 yards away with no scope, or attachments with a base gun.

Why can't we view the weapon upgrade were about to buy? See what the new attachments actually do. And if that weapon attachment fits onto my gun. I bought a drum mag for 2 different AR's yet neither of them actually fit my AR that I use.

They should do something about the very slow health regen system, as slow as it is it would have been better if they added health items or something. You'll lose the enemy by just running away faster than our health will come back.

Why do we upgrade our base, but weapons (even ones at the beginning of the game) when your at the end of the game still take 18, 36 minutes, 1.2 hours. You can't decrease the time. Its kind of the same for decreasing time for making your base bigger. It's like they want you to believe your actions mean something, but they never finished the concept.

I may add to this bc it's not hard too honestly, but for right now what are things you would like fixed or added that would make the experience better?