Any known missable trophies? *spoilers*

I have recently found out that if you lose Quiet before you get %100 bond, then you won't get the trophy that rewards you for achieving 100%. Now I'm starting to wonder if there are any more missable trophies that trophy hunters should watch out for. Do you guys know any?

I'm pretty sure that mission 45 and it's relevant side op only unlock when you have 10/10 bond

also this thread topic already exists: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30814-spoilers-quiet-and-missable-trophies/

There are no missable trophies in this game however i've read people experiencing glitches connected to trophies.

Edited by A-Brawl3r

I have recently found out that if you lose Quiet before you get %100 bond, then you won't get the trophy that rewards you for achieving 100%. Now I'm starting to wonder if there are any more missable trophies that trophy hunters should watch out for. Do you guys know any?

You can use the Butterfly codename icon in your MB logo and quit will never leave you. 

Then again, you won't unlock mission 45 and side op 150. But You can use Quit help when you go for S-rank in all the other missions.