Thinking of buying Pro Skater 5? Watch this video first.

FlareXV

It's such a shame too though because when it works, it really is fun, the new stuff it brought to the series, I really enjoyed for the most part. But as I said, I've been replaying it and it's just broken, one day if, and that's a big if, it actually gets all the fixes it deserves, it might be a worthwhile addition to your library, however, it probably won't get fixed. :'(

I really hope it does get fixed then. It does look fun when it works. I remember playing Tony Hawk 1 and 2 when I was a kid. They were so much fun. Those soundtracks are the reason I got into Rock music.  :P 

I really hope it does get fixed then. It does look fun when it works. I remember playing Tony Hawk 1 and 2 when I was a kid. They were so much fun. Those soundtracks are the reason I got into Rock music.  :P

Same here man, most of my musical taste stems from these games. Hell, I first heard my favorite band in THPS3 and have since hung out with them a few times in real life when they came here and even got up on stage with them once. Was great.