Your best tools for achieving your Destiny platinum

anton1453

Alright so now i am almost done with my Destiny platinum and i just wanted to share all the tools i used in the process and explain how they can help you with your Destiny journey to that shiny platinum.

Feel free to post more sites and such to help others plan and get this platinum ;)

Destiny app/website

Bungie has created a very good website as well as an app that you can use to switch gear, read news, join/leave clans and a lot more. Some trophies include being in a clan which you can find on the website as well as in the app.

Really recommended to grab once you focus on that platinum.

Also a tip for 9 free strange coins, activate your email on the website :)

Destiny Gear addons for chrome and extras

This could simply be done on Bungie's website but there is chrome addons for anyone running Google Chrome as a web browser. There is also a large amount of apps doing the same thing for all smartphones.

Google Chrome - Destiny Item Manager

Google Chrome - Tower Ghost for Destiny

Find Xur each week, fast!

There is a very good website to help you find Xur every week and it gets updated fast, the website is well done and should fulfill all your needs every weekend.

findxur.com or whereisxur.com

Find all the ghost and track your current progress!

There is a very good website to track your progress with your ghosts and where to find all ghosts in the game including DLC ghosts.

destinyghosthunter.net

Party up!

To find players to play with, please use the game sessions part of this website.

If that doesn't do the trick, try reddit.com/r/fireteams or the android app called "join a fire team".

There is a lot more websites to check out to partner up, here is a good one, destinylfg.com as suggested by TheYuriG

Raid guides to make your flawless easier!

I used a raid guide to understand the basics of Crotas End to be able to gather a team and actually know whats going on... or kind of.

Knowledge is crucible in Destiny raiding and you should make sure you understand the tactics.

Tactics for Crotas End:

Edited by anton1453

Add OPTION 1 for chrome users that wants to switch items back and forth, this also works OPTION 2 (both have mobile app for androids. I use the former).
For finding people for raiding, www.destinyLFG.com works wonders (if you play on the PS4. Fuck you, if you play on the PS3).

For Xur, I rather use www.whereisxur.com, I like their layout better, but it boils down to personal preference;

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Add OPTION 1 for chrome users that wants to switch items back and forth, this also works OPTION 2 (both have mobile app for androids. I use the former).

For finding people for raiding, www.destinyLFG.com works wonders (if you play on the PS4. Fuck you, if you play on the PS3).

For Xur, I rather use www.whereisxur.com, I like their layout better, but it boils down to personal preference;

Thank you, i have added all. Thanks for helping :)

• Like 1

Schedule/join planned activities in Destiny:

http://the100.io/

This site was the reason I still play Destiny to this day. A few months into the game (around TDB release), my schedule was too out-of-sync with my friends to raid or even run nightfall. I was ready to walk away, but I heard about this web site. It has been a God-send. I can schedule (in advance) or join activities when I am available to run them. You also get put into a group based on your preferences (serious vs. casual, level, play schedule, hours per week, age, mic, type of group), which is an added bonus. I've met a lot of really cool and fun people this way and I highly recommend the site.