playstation now questions

DraconianWays

Now that playstation now has launched in the eu I have a few quiestions about it

The list in total shows 200+ games to choose from if I buy a subscription will I get access to all pf them for the sub time.

Fo the games on it have the added stuff lile dlc or online passes? Would suck to pay £13 for it then to pay extra for dlc and passes

I am useing the 7 Day trial and it only says I can access 101 games this is in theory the same as the first question

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Now that playstation now has launched in the eu I have a few quiestions about it

The list in total shows 200+ games to choose from if I buy a subscription will I get access to all pf them for the sub time.

Fo the games on it have the added stuff lile dlc or online passes? Would suck to pay £13 for it then to pay extra for dlc and passes

I am useing the 7 Day trial and it only says I can access 101 games this is in theory the same as the first question

Cheers

I'm just seeing this now, but I'll answer them if anyone was curious about it in the future.

1. The total list includes the games from both the subscription database and the individual game database. There are some games that must be rented on an individual basis while there are others that are included with the subscription pass. The 101 games that you could access with the 7 day trial should be the same ones that are included with the subscription. Approximately 5 games are added to the subscription database each month.
  2. The games with dlc may or may not have the dlc included in the game. It is up to the developers whether or not to include them. It's not possible to purchase dlc for PS Now games,so there's no need to worry about paying extra for them. In my experience, the online passes were always included with the games. There were one or two occasions of dlc not being included though.
  3. Yupp this was the same as the first question.