25 turn crystal in dungeons

xKilling-Spree-x

Hey do you guys have the Academy of Arms in your village? i've read a bug where it doesn't spawn in some seeds.

I don't think its in mine, is it ment to be in the village your start in? with the pub and the guy that heals your pets and all that.

Wondering if i need to start a new game to get this place spawned or if its kinda "optional"

They are fixing this in the next patch FOR STEAM damn it. Infact there are two patches out on steam already and this fix is gonna be in the next one.

i might buy the steam version tbh if its gonna take this long for them to update on PS4

I am "halfway" through the story (just killed the kraken), and I have not needed the Academy of Arms for any of the main quests. I did have to deliver a package to the guard out front for a Post Office side quest... There seem to be a lot of bugs with those, though, so you'll get stuck at some point with that one anyway.

The Academy of Arms is the building with the practice dummies outside.

While I am cataloging bugs, I have a new one with a different side quest. Jin's friend the metallurgist won't take my brass plates, he just keeps giving me instructions on how to make them.

Edited by SolarCat02

I am "halfway" through the story (just killed the kraken), and I have not needed the Academy of Arms for any of the main quests. I did have to deliver a package to the guard out front for a Post Office side quest... There seem to be a lot of bugs with those, though, so you'll get stuck at some point with that one anyway.

The Academy of Arms is the building with the practice dummies outside.

While I am cataloging bugs, I have a new one with a different side quest. Jin's friend the metallurgist won't take my brass plates, he just keeps giving me instructions on how to make them.

Yeah it's not in my game then :(

Same here: I have 3 Bronze Blade Blanks (only need 2 for the quest) and he only says how to craft them.

Hey do you guys have the Academy of Arms in your village? i've read a bug where it doesn't spawn in some seeds.

I don't think its in mine, is it ment to be in the village your start in? with the pub and the guy that heals your pets and all that.

I have it in my game, it's north from the tavern. The stuff they sell is worthless and only good for the first 5 or so levels. But when you have enough gold to buy it, you'll have found much better gear. I only needed to deliver a letter to someone in there for an optional side quest.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The steam version is pretty buggy still ofcorse.

Random crashes mostly.

More questions,

What are MAPS for? I picked one up, said "you found a map" in the combat text line you know

But wasn't in my inventory or anything.

Thought it might add areas to visit on the main map, you know, without having to have a quest there. But no

Lastly. What are "portal keys " for? I've got several in my inventory, they look like little crystal prisms.

• Like 1

Random crashes mostly.

More questions,

What are MAPS for? I picked one up, said "you found a map" in the combat text line you know

Thought it might add areas to visit on the main map, you know, without having to have a quest there. But no

Lastly. What are "portal keys " for? I've got several in my inventory, they look like little crystal prisms.

I have never gotten a map before. I do have about 26 Portal Keys, but haven't figured out how to use them.

Random crashes mostly.

More questions,

Maps reveal the entire minimap for the floor you find them in.

As for Portal Keys, no idea.

I only found out how to use Power Crystals to upgrade weapons after nearly one week messing around with the blasted things. The manual needs to cover a lot more material than it currently does. I used to read game manuals back in the day so I don't really mind a dev not adding tutorials for every little thing but just adding random items with very vague descriptions and no explanation whatsoever is just a no-no.

Edited by TooruPT
  • Like 1

Same here: I have 3 Bronze Blade Blanks (only need 2 for the quest) and he only says how to craft them.

Hey, i know you two are on a Sony System :)

but figured i'd post this anyway.

They just released 1.03 on STEAM and this a is line from the notes

Fixed crafting quest in the smithy (metal quests)

sooo, yep.

Maps reveal the entire minimap for the floor you find them in.

Oh okay, cool.

Edited by Fride2013
  • Like 1

Nope, I'm playing on the Vita. Still don't have a PS4 :lol:.

Okay i've gone ahead and made the nessesary ajustments ^^

Posting another piece from the STEAM dissusion page, I asked about portal keys but got no response, But i just then found a post of another person asking and this is what the Dev replied.

"There's a special area you can use them in Story mode, but you can't go there until you're a decent amount through the story."

So, eventually. I'm not up to that spot yet.

Okay i've gone ahead and made the nessesary ajustments ^^

Posting another piece from the STEAM dissusion page, I asked about portal keys but got no response, But i just then found a post of another person asking and this is what the Dev replied.

"There's a special area you can use them in Story mode, but you can't go there until you're a decent amount through the story."

So, eventually. I'm not up to that spot yet.

I think that "special area" is the purple portal in Fungilina. That area will be unlocked after beating the Kraken. It's hard to reach, because it's a very small map and there are a lot of elemental spirits there. You need a Portal Key to use the purple portal and that leads to a strange area called the "Bonus Level". Even when I die, I'm send back to Fungilia.

Could you ask the Dev how many fish there are to catch? I have 14 so far (15 if you count the seaweed). Lately all I'm catching is seaweed and I'm getting really tired of that.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hey guys your tips help me to unlock Master Looper. If a video guide can helps the guys haven't got this trophy here it is.

Video (under spoiler)  Master Looper Trophy, tips are in the description of the video.

Video (under spoiler) of Master Looper Examples.

https://youtu.be/GzQuAbtXLG8

Hope they help !!  :lol: