Help with collect them all trophy

Chaosmyth__

I'm currently trying to gather all the gwent cards, I didn't get the Zoltan card at the start of the game but I am aware a lot of people found it under the hanged man's tree. I traveled there and couldn't find anything. Did the latest patch fix the problem? are there any more alternatives to getting the card? I would really appreciate the help. I started the game on patch 1.11.

Damn I missed the Zoltan card too and only saw people saying its impossible to get if not in the beginning,I had no idea about this thing of the Hanged Man's Tree WTF?..I can't believe it.Flyin there tomorrow as soon as I start the game gonna turn the tree upside down lol.

I'm currently trying to gather all the gwent cards, I didn't get the Zoltan card at the start of the game but I am aware a lot of people found it under the hanged man's tree. I traveled there and couldn't find anything. Did the latest patch fix the problem? are there any more alternatives to getting the card? I would really appreciate the help. I started the game on patch 1.11.

You need to be careful with Dandelion,Milva and Bruxae too...these plus Zoltan are the tricky ones and the 4 I missed lol.These are the only ones you can miss.

Just wanna let y'all know that on 1.11 Zoltan is in the Hanged Man's Tree if you missed him in the beginning in White Orchard.Went there yesterday and got the card.

Here's a list of all the gwent cards and best of all, it's a check list that allows you to check them off as you collect them.

http://gwentcards.com/

Already know I only need to be careful with Dandelion.Milva and Bruxae in ma next playthrough but thank you for sharing that.