I just platinum-ed Fallout 4. These were the hardest trophies:

TheYerik

Benevolent Leader & Mercenary.

Basically, for benevolent leader, have 20 settlers. 4 on food, 16 on tier 3 Clinics. 

I had 24 settlers, 24 food, 40 water, 158 defense.

I just had to sleep 24 hours, ring my bell, wait for 10-15 minutes for my happiness to go up, and repeat. If my happiness didn't go up in 10-15 minutes, I'd just go sleep for 24 hours and repeat.

Mercenary was difficult because I couldn't find miscellaneous objectives. These are some that I overlooked:

Mama Murphy gives you one once every 24 hours. It's basically something like "bring me X drugs."

Some vendors give out jobs, like "Clear X facility from raiders"

Above the Museum of Witchcraft, there's a crazy hillbilly at "Rook Family House." He gave me like 5 objectives.

Diamond City has two as a "WANTED BOUNTY." Theres one post in the marketplace wall, and one in the duggout inn wall. 

I can try to answer any questions you guys have! 

• Like 3

The problems I am having are due to glitches. The first minutemen quest is stuck for me, after I put on the power armor I killed the deathclaw but I guess preston killed the raiders while I was doing that, so it still says I need to clear all the enemies out of concord. 

The second one is the first railroad quest. You get to an area where the guy is supposed to freakin access a terminal that is inaccessible to you, so he can open this giant bank vault looking door. He just stands there in the damn hallway leaning up against a wall and won't move no matter what. 

So I tried starting a new game and the same crap happened with the first quest so blah, will have to wait for an update.