Looking for a group in LoL

Raccoon_0

Okay I will do the server choosing an easier way

Whatever group will even let me on server NA or EUW is were I will stay

Now if you're from NA... I cannot play weekdays at 4am UK time, that's just impossible for me. Weekends are fine.

I am also no a hardcore gamer and played only a bit of Dota 2, I am not proffesional... never played LoL in a lot of detail so I might need some explaining etc.

I am willing to use a voice chat

*sight* I am a female I know some MOBA players hate that so just to take that out of the way

Reason I don't wanna play with randoms? community is toxic I prefer to try and climb the ladder as a group with others. I am fine with listening to commands during game and am not the type to argue, just gonna say that out there. 

Internet speed: 17mb... but I never ever got disconnected in a Dota 2 match or had any lag. 

+ I can also speak Polish if needed. 

Edited by Raccoon

Yeah john, GIM and odyssey are the only ones that i've played with from here. I recommend going for EUW since ping favours you, though I've managed to play on NA and EUW from the UK and had no issues.

League is pretty tough to learn the first time round, but MOBA experience is handy.

Edited by 771goDartlU

Even though I would like to start with a group and avoid randoms... since the community is like fire. 

you  will eventually have to play with randoms and what not. You always play against random too, and the community includes your teammates as well as your enemies

/mute all 

best feature

you  will eventually have to play with randoms and what not. You always play against random too, and the community includes your teammates as well as your enemies

/mute all 

best feature

I am talking about teamates I couldn't care less about enemys being random lol, I just wanna play with people I play regularly with sorry that's just my preference. 

Edited by Raccoon