Missing trophy

Ice_27

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and recently looked at my trophies on here and noticed one is missing. I synched with PSN last night and saw I have 2600 trophies, but on here it says I have 1599. Not a huge deal I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered this 

I synched with PSN last night and saw I have 2600 trophies, but on here it says I have 1599.

You mean 2599? You have one trophy hidden:

b371c4823718ae4e3dfac602866f79df.png

hover over that blue symbol and it will tell you the same. Find games you have only 1 trophy in to find which list have you hid by mistake.

You mean 2599? You have one trophy hidden:

b371c4823718ae4e3dfac602866f79df.png

hover over that blue symbol and it will tell you the same. Find games you have only 1 trophy in to find which list have you hid by mistake.

Yeah 2599 was what I meant, I fat fingered that one.

Thank you so much! That's definitely the problem. So I must have accidently hid a trophy, which I'm assuming I have to unhide on psn? Is there a way to see on my personal profile what is hidden? I am looking through my profile now and I cant tell. Thank you again

Scratch that, I found instructions on the boards. Thank you again!

Thank you so much! That's definitely the problem. So I must have accidently hid a trophy, which I'm assuming I have to unhide on psn? Is there a way to see on my personal profile what is hidden? I am looking through my profile now and I cant tell. Thank you again

You have hidden a whole list that only had 1 achieved trophy. Since you have a vita, I highly recommend using it to find which is the game you are missing. Open the trophy app and go to the PSN tab, then put it side to side with the screen of your profile and keep scrolling down until there is a gap with 1 game on the vita that there isn't here. This should solve it for you. If I had to bet, the game you hid was a vita game as well.

• Like 1