Monthly Activity Graph

Hi, 

Ive been using this website for years mainly for the awesome profile and statistics but never really used the forums. I like the statistics page especially the graph which shows how many trophies you earn each month. It gives a good incentive for me to get some that month. 

Although I think now that there has been a lot of months it is starting to look a little cluttered at the bottom where it says the months. Since mine spans from Oct 08 - Dec 15 which is about 87 months it becomes harder to see each month. Its not too bad at the moment but it will get harder to see soon. I think this graph should be extended to the width of the page. 

Just a very minor idea 

If you click and drag on the larger colored plot, you can zoom in on specific periods. Is that the kind of thing you were talking about?

I am aware that you can do that but i think it should be extended at a glance now that there are lots of months. Like the trophy progression graph is much clearer without having to zoom. 

I personally find the monthly graph more interesting to look at than trophy progression. Easy to see which periods you were getting loads of trophies and which are your slow periods.