Yakuza 1 and 2 HD trailer

AndroidFox

[media=]

[/media]

SEGA has officially announced its long-rumored high-definition revamps of Yakuza and Yakuza 2 via a lengthy debut trailer.

Check it out below. Originally released on PlayStation 2, the gangster-brawler bundle will be released in Japan on November 1, 2012. Aside from a new coat of paint, the pair also benefit from reduced loading times and a number of other tweaks.

No word yet on whether or not they’ll make it into U.S. and European shops, but we’ll be sure to keep you posted. The next instalment in the franchise, Yakuza 5, is pencilled in for release exclusively on PlayStation 3 in Japan this winter.

dear mother of god.............................

Im currently in france, and i went to a game store to see whats available. i was lucky enough to find a collectors edition of yakuza 4 for 20euros! I already own the regular edition in america, but come on! collectors edition for 20 euros! how can you say no? Now if only we get a release date for america for the Yakuza HD collection, i will be the happyest person on earth!

How about a release date for the UK? Then I would challenge you for happiest person on earth title! :P

well, honestly a release for europe only wouldnt bother me... since i have family in europe, they could just send it to me free of charge... im also going to europe to college once i graduate from highschool in america, so yeah, lets make it a release date for UK :P