Settlement question

Absolom89

Hey there

I was hoping someone can help me with my question, ive got alot of clinics and turrents in storage at sanctuary and want it all moved to the Red rocket garage. I heard if you have a supply line run you should be able to place everything in storage at red rocket?.

Hey there

I was hoping someone can help me with my question, ive got alot of clinics and turrents in storage at sanctuary and want it all moved to the Red rocket garage. I heard if you have a supply line run you should be able to place everything in storage at red rocket?.

I just tried it with a turret and it doesn't work. So I assume that only crafting materials, not pre-built structures, can be shared via supply lines.

• Like 1

My experience and understanding of it is the supply lines will allow you to use all the junk and such, but not stored built pieces.

If you are trying to move as a result of the method I posted (or a similar one you found), I would recommend just scrapping it all and do a supply line from somewhere with lots of wood and such that you require. If you don't have enough caps just sell all your ammo and weapons till you have enough as this won't be a save you will continue from.