Stuck after Spoils of War

A-SunSai-A

Dear fellow Wastelanders,

I appear to be stuck in the BoS questline after Spoils of War.

Here's the thing:

I built the interceptor with the Railroad, continued doing Institute quests and made a save during Mass Fusion to come back to. After I got all the faction throphies except the ones for the BoS I reloaded and informed them during Mass Fusion. I then completed the Spoils of War quest and got the Beryllium thing for the Brotherhood. And after that... just nothing.

If I'm correct I should be able to continue the BoS questline, but Proctor Ingram just won't talk to me (other then something about her making new power armor mods, not really what I'm looking for obviously). All I got after Spoils of war is Burning Cover and Forming Ranks and some other non-BoS related quests. 

I tried redoing Spoils of War with the same result... also I'm on PS4 so PC commands won't work, unfortunately.

If someone knows anything that could be of any help I'd be highly appreciated!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm, that is really weird because I never experienced any kind of stuff like that. But the only thing I can swear is that the first mission of the game was something with killing raiders inside a house and then you get up at the roofs and gets in a power suit and start killing the deathclaw. When I killed it and a trophy should appear but it was bugged or something because I think that the deathclaw killed one of the raiders that I was supposed to kill and thanks to the deathclaw I can't do minutemen's missions and I have to jump over and do the other missions. I do really hate buggers..