Co-op trophy glitched?

StrickenBiged

EDIT: See below - my Vita was just being weird with trophies in general.

Hey PSNP

Just played through the whole Co-op Campaign with another PSNP member. About 1hr 50mins of playtime, got to the end aaaaaand... 

nothing. Nada. Zippy. Ziltch. Sweet FA. For both of us. 

Now, I know the other site says that only the host player will get the trophy, but I wasn't expecting neither of us to get it!

Does anyone know if there's a glitch on this trophy, and, if so, if there's a way to get it to pop? 

I'm hoping that just re-playing the last chapter again will sort it out when we can next get together, but thought it was worth checking if anyone else has had problems.

Also, it seemed to kick us back to the menus really quickly after the cutscenes. I was expecting a little more ceremony, like some credits or something. Are the credits supposed to roll? Maybe the trophy didn't pop because they didn't?

If anyone else has any ideas, or a solution, I hope to hear from you.

All the best.

Edited by StrickenBiged

Ok, it turns out my Vita was just being weird last night. None of my trophies were popping. 

This morning I swiped over to the game's live area, resumed the game - I had left it at the main menu - and the Co-op trophy and another one popped immediately. 

For some reason my Vita must've been seeing the trophy triggers but just not popping them. Strange.