Trophy List

Fellas, sry fo' my lame question, but...... Is there a TROPHY support in ''Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy'' PS3 pack, which is at PSN stores?

Hi! :) PS2 Classics on PS3 doesn't have trophy support, only PS3 remasters of a few PS2 games have it like Ratchet and Clank, Sly, Jak and Daxter, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, ICO, etc...

And since San Andreas is the only GTA that got a proper remaster on the PS3 (although is more of a port of the mobile remaster, that was later released on the X360) then that's the only PS2 GTA that has trophy support on PS3.

If you buy that Trilogy collection on the PS3 then you'll get the PS2 Classic version of San Andreas, which means is not the remastered version and thus doesn't have trophy support.

Meanwhile the new PS2 emulation on PS4 includes trophy/platinum support for all the 31 PS2 games already available on PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-list-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

So like I said none of the PS2 games (non-remasters) on the PS3 have trophy support, sadly. :(

So if you have a PS4 I would personally recommend that you buy the PS4 version of the trilogy pack instead.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1