Hi everyone!

smallpocketpair

Hey everyone!

I just signed on to this site and am looking forward to posting and chatting and meeting some new people.

I just made a brand new PSN account and am starting on a little challenge of playing games in a certain order. I will be adding one game to this account for every level I go to. So for now I am stuck with one game until I get 200 points I think. The game that was chosen was GTA 4 for the PS3. When I get to level 2 I will "unlock" my vita and choose 2 games to add to this account. Level 3 will be PS4, giving me 9 games total to trophy hunt from. Every level after that one game per system will be added.

Just something fun to do and keep me from buying a ridiculous amount of games and never getting anywhere with them.

I also started a blog about my journey through life and video games tend to be a big part of it so I would assume I will be talking about them a lot there as well.

I don't want to post the link for it just yet since I don't want to be "that guy", ya know?

So good luck to all and feel free to add me on PSN or drop me a line!

• Like 1

I also started a blog about my journey through life and video games tend to be a big part of it so I would assume I will be talking about them a lot there as well.

I don't want to post the link for it just yet since I don't want to be "that guy", ya know?

Props for not being that guy. I hate that guy. Welcome to the site.

• Like 1

Props for not being that guy. I hate that guy. Welcome to the site.

Lol yeah, maybe once I get a post count up. It only has one entry so far, I enjoy writing so I figure it would be a good hobby.

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here :) feel free to add me ^_^

I will do so next time I am online, thanks!

Welcome to the forums ^^ enjoy your stay :)

Thanks! Seems like a great place!

Welcome! I had a blog once, it's a lot of fun it you love to write.

I hope you like it here!

I used to some freelance writing for a couple of websites, and I miss having a platform.  Even if it is just for me, it feels good to be writing again.

Seems like a great place, thank you all for the friendly welcome

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I just signed on to this site and am looking forward to posting and chatting and meeting some new people.

I just made a brand new PSN account and am starting on a little challenge of playing games in a certain order. I will be adding one game to this account for every level I go to. So for now I am stuck with one game until I get 200 points I think. The game that was chosen was GTA 4 for the PS3. When I get to level 2 I will "unlock" my vita and choose 2 games to add to this account. Level 3 will be PS4, giving me 9 games total to trophy hunt from. Every level after that one game per system will be added.

Just something fun to do and keep me from buying a ridiculous amount of games and never getting anywhere with them.

So good luck to all and feel free to add me on PSN or drop me a line!

Welcome to the forum

I cant help but find this system flawed as at my level its like 10 plats per level, but if you're adding 3 games at a time later that wont give you enough points to level.

• Like 1