FREE Hendrix DLC songs on PS4 and XBOne

StrickenBiged

Source.

Just a shoutout to any Rocksmith 2014 players. Make sure that you download the FREE Jimi Hendrix tracks on your PS4 of XBOne between 16 (USA) or 17 (UK & International) December 2015 and 2 February 2016.

Ubisoft is giving away the 12 Hendrix songs between these dates, but only on the current gen consoles. 

Which tracks?

These tracks:

• Bold As Love
  • Castles Made Of Sand
  • Fire
  • Foxey Lady
  • Freedom
  • If 6 Was 9
  • Little Wing
  • Manic Depression
  • Purple Haze
  • Red House
  • The Wind Cries Mary
  • Voodoo Child (Slight Return) 

When?

I already told you. Between 16 December or 17 December 2015 and 2 February 2016

How?

You must download the tracks via the in game store to get them for free. 

No last-gen or PC offer?

Nope. Ubi's only doing it on the current-gen consoles. You can still purchase them though. It'll be $30 for all 12 tracks. 

And after 2 February 2016?

They'll be full price.

There's more details on the official Ubisoft Forums (same link), but that's all that strikes me as pertinent information. 

Make sure you remember to check out the in-game store before 2 February to get your free tracks my fellow Rocksmithonians. 

Edited by StrickenBiged

Source.

Just a shoutout to any Rocksmith 2014 players. Make sure that you download the FREE Jimi Hendrix tracks on your PS4 of XBOne between 16 (USA) or 17 (UK & International) December 2015 and 2 February 2016.

Ubisoft is giving away the 12 Hendrix songs between these dates, but only on the current gen consoles. 

Which tracks?

These tracks:

• Bold As Love
  • Castles Made Of Sand
  • Fire
  • Foxey Lady
  • Freedom
  • If 6 Was 9
  • Little Wing
  • Manic Depression
  • Purple Haze
  • Red House
  • The Wind Cries Mary
  • Voodoo Child (Slight Return) 
When?

I already told you. Between 16 December or 17 December 2015 and 2 February 2016

How?

You must download the tracks via the in game store to get them for free. 

No last-gen or PC offer?

Nope. Ubi's only doing it on the current-gen consoles. You can still purchase them though. It'll be $30 for all 12 tracks. 

And after 2 February 2016?

They'll be full price.

There's more details on the official Ubisoft Forums (same link), but that's all that strikes me as pertinent information. 

Make sure you remember to check out the in-game store before 2 February to get your free tracks my fellow Rocksmithonians.

That Ubisoft thread is from 2014. I got the songs for free when I got Rocksmith 1 years ago but I don't think they are giving it away again.

That Ubisoft thread is from 2014. I got the songs for free when I got Rocksmith 1 years ago but I don't think they are giving it away again.

:facepalm:

My bad. I'm tired. The guys on The Riff Repeater are still talking about it and I assumed it was current. 

Jeezus that's embarrassing. FML.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1